Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sleeping In His Own Bed

Jonah sleeping in his bed for the first time
Well we(I) felt it was finally time for Jonah to move into his room. I have to go back to work on Monday and decided that we both might get more sleep if he was in his own room. The only thing that holds me back is that I might not hear him or he might choke and I won't wake up. I lay him down every night and leaving him in the Lord's hands. So that is what we will be doing tonight. He just napped in there yesterday, but we are going to go for an all nighter tonight.

He has been sleeping really well. Most nights I lay him down around 8:30 and he sleeps until 3 or 4.

He turned 2 months yesterday and we went for his 2 month check up on Monday. Ht: 21 1/2 inches (not sure that this is totally correct)Wt: 12 lb 1oz

The doctor said that everything looked good. We have been dealing with a milk alergy so that means that I have to stay away from dairy foods. Needless to say this might be the best way for me to lose the last of my baby weight.
Below are just some pictures of us that I've taken since the last update. Enjoy!

Hanging with Papa


Waiting for mom and dad to get ready for church


Napping with uncle Caleb











Nighttime reading with dad


A visit with Mimi and Papa






No comments:

Post a Comment