Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting Bigger



On the day our nation celebrates its birthday, Jonah will celebrate his 5 month birthday. It just amazes me that he is getting so big. We moved in to size 3 diapers today. They are a little big but the size 2 were getting a little snug. Each day we spend some time working on rolling over and we are slowly making progress. Yesterday I had toys on both sides of him to see if he would roll one way or the other. He seems to favor the left side. I keep helping him over but he has yet to do it all on his own.



He is also becoming very aware of the dogs. He loves Mo. Mac doesn't really want to have much to do with him. Mo is a pretty good sport whenever Jonah grabs him.

Today while I was getting ready I propped Jonah up with some pillows. I couldn't help snapping some shots. He also sat up by himself for about 5 seconds before falling over.



No comments:

Post a Comment