Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More New Things

Jonah is now 5 months old and the days are just flying by. I cannot believe that I have to go back to school in a month. It hardly seems possible. I am loving my time at home and Jonah is learning new things every day. His new thing as of Monday is spitting. He has discovered that if he can get some spit in his mouth he can use his tongue to get it all over himself. I tried to video it the other day but all I got was him just looking at the camera. Something else we are working on is sitting up on his own. Josh was playing with him the other night so I snapped a couple shots of them.
(Can you tell they're related?)




I was also able to video him all by himself so enjoy it. (Pardon me in the video:))



We also were able to borrow a new toy from a friend and Jonah is having a great time playing in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment